Class of 2019
Senior Portrait Sessions
Senior portraits capture memories that last forever. Each session is catered to YOU. My portrait sessions are designed to be fun and relaxing. There is plenty of time for us to get to know one another and capture your unique qualities. I want you to enjoy every aspect of your portrait session.
My name is Leigh Anne Janell and I am a custom portrait photographer. I will personally guide you through your portrait session from the moment we first speak to schedule your appointment and place the finishing touches on each photo.
Below is information about how to schedule your portrait session and what exactly I charge for sessions, prints, and other products. I have a limited number of sessions available for seniors. Don’t delay. If you have any further questions, please ask.
Scheduling a Session
I am currently booking sessions for the Class of 2019. Call me with a list of dates you are available. All sessions booked before June 1st receives $50 off session fee.
All portrait sessions are “on location”. If there is poor weather on the day of your session, I’ll contact you to reschedule a rain date.
Senior Portrait Session Details
• 90 minute session on location ($179 sitting fee)
• 3 wardrobe changes. • No limit on the number of images or poses captured.
• Private online gallery for viewing proofs and ordering prints/products.
• The yearbook image of your choice retouched for you. I will submit in digital form directly to your high school by the yearbook deadline. NO yearbook photo will be delivered until finished order is paid in full.
•$50 deposit is required to secure appointment and credit toward portrait package.
• $179 sitting fee due at time of session.
Ordering the Perfect Pose!
Once you absolutely love a pose and want to order it, take advantage of one of my portrait packages. Portrait packages offer considerable discounts. You may even mix color and black & white versions of the pose in your package. Order a package for as many poses as you’d like.